VILLAGE HALL AND COMMUNITY ROOM
Both of these facilities are run by the Village Hall and Playing Field Trust
For the Booking Secretary's contact details, see here.
DESCRIPTION AND AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES
Monday to Friday in school term time: 5.00pm to midnight
Saturdays & Sundays: 8.00am to midnight
School holidays: 8.00am to midnight all week.
Village Hall caretaker: Rick Moon 01823 354908
Large Hall (194.5 sq metres; dimensions 19m x 15m) Designed for:
1. Closely seated on linked stackable chairs in conference format: 200
2. Seating at large tables: 150
3. Dances, discos: 200
4. Dancing and seating at tables: 185
Smaller room (55.5 sq metres; dimensions 10m x 8m) Designed for:
1. Seating up to 40 informally or 80 in rows.
2. Children's parties or similar occasions for up to 40
Equipped with gas cooker, hot cupboard, cutlery and china for the hirer to provide tea, coffee etc for 150.
23 large rectangular tables and 9 small tables
(All these facilities are available at no extra charge)
1. Total numbers of hours to be notified when booking and MUST include all time required for setting up and clearing up. (Any use of the premises outside of booking times will be charged and deducted from any deposit held)
2. If Hirer's Liability Insurance cover is requested the above charges are increased by 20% (Policy details available on request)
3. Charges for commercial hire are subject to negotiation.
4. Hire of Community Room will include use of kitchen.
5. Hire of Large Hall MAY include use of Community Room & kitchen if available.
There is a NO SMOKING policy in the whole building.